If you’re looking for a promising career path into Digital Project Management, this could be the opportunity for you.
9xb is an eCommerce specialist that exists to challenge the way online experiences are delivered, offering technical, practical and creative solutions that overcome barriers to growth. We design award winning eCommerce websites and marketing campaigns for some fantastic clients - including bathstore, Euro Car Parts, Hi-Tec, The Post Office, Laura Ashley and many more.
As our success continues to grow we are looking for a Trainee Project Coordinator to join the team. You will work within a dedicated team of experts to support the team in achieving their goals for our valued clients. We specialise in eCommerce and complex online software solutions so each project will be different from the last.
You will be responsible for identifying and mitigating project risks, issues and dependencies. You’ll learn the fundamentals of digital Project Management while supporting our experienced Project Management team with administrative tasks, project plans, documentation and reports. You’ll become an expert in agile methodology and support the team in operating at its best for our clients. In return, you’ll be rewarded with;
● Exceptional career progression opportunities
● Regular pay reviews
● Spot bonuses for exceptional work
● Choice of working location (Harrogate City Centre or Leeds City Centre)
● Variety of clients across all industries and sectors
● Fun and hardworking company culture
● Regular social events and ‘lunch on us’ every month
● To deliver high quality administrative support to the Project Manager to assist in the success of your scrum teams projects and objectives
● Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, delivering excellent client service at all times
● Effective management of project risks, issues and dependencies
● Effective contribution to internal resource management and project processes
● Have a keen interest in developing a career in digital Project Management
● Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
● Have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
● Be able to manage their own time and prioritise where necessary
● Able to build strong relationships with the team and clients alike
● Be a problem solver, with the ability to identify opportunities
● Be willing to learn and develop with real world, on the job experience
● No formal experience is necessary although any experience within the Project Management or Digital industry would be advantageous
Please contact Jenny Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org), with full CV and relevant experience